Wednesday, December 23, 2009

For your EYES Only!!!

Your eyes speaks thousand words, those sparkling eyes have a lot to tell. Sometimes when lips are sealed and words fail, it’s your eyes which emotes and it emotes beautifully…




And, sometimes, your eyes just plays with mine, a constant hide and seek between our eyes. There’s a never ending thirst in your eyes, an endless search for me..




And, then your eyes reveals a mystery!! Those mysterious, scorned looks makes me feel your pain. Your eyes narrates the pain of being stranded in a loney journey, those deserted looks makes me wonder your apathy!!!



And, sometimes, your eyes makes me feel on TOP of the WORLD. Your eyes gives me the feeling of a victory!! Indeed, you have the most beautiful eyes in the world…



Sometimes, your eyes have been an inspiration!!! Your eyes reveals all the wordly woes of life!! Your eyes makes me realize the worth of GIVING!! Without your eyes, I would have never understood what it means to be with the people who are not the blessed ones!!!



And, then seeing those tears in your eyes, my heart sinks. Some pain pricks you day and night and that brings those pearls flow from your eyes, trust me, those pearls are precious to me



If BEAUTY lies in the EYES of the beholder, then your EYES makes me beautiful. If ever I adorn myself with all my glory, then it’s for your EYES only to see!! it’s your EYES which makes my world beautiful…



Every morning when I wake up and open my eyes to see you sleeping with your eyes closed, my eyes glitters!! There’s a sense of belongingness in your eyes…and truly, IT JUST TAKES ONE LOOK and I AM blinded BY YOUR EYES!!

No comments: