Sunday, December 13, 2009

This is Ashutosh, your FRIEND for LIFE!!


Sometimes, we wonder what makes us special?? Is it our intelligence that speaks volumes or good looks that makes people go weak down their knees? We would have appreciated ourselves million times standing infront of the mirror and sometimes, would have loathed for not being near to perfection. So, today, I got a chance to ask myself, what makes ME special?? And, there was this one answer which resonated, it’s the PEOPLE around me, my FRIENDS who makes me special and have made me the way I am.

I have never really made an effort to be with the people, some I knew and some being complete strangers to me. It’s always the circumstances and perhaps, the faith of other people because of which I have made a difference in their lives, which in turn made a difference to my life. For some, I am their FAMILY, for some, I am just a source of INSPIRATION, for some, I am a CONFIDANT and for some I am someone with whom they can share all their worries. With millions of people around me everyday, there are some who BELIEVE in me. I have never really thought of whether the person would remember me once he/she is away from me, whether the person will value me in the future or ever appreciate the memories once he/she is at the other side of the fence. The only thought that comes to my mind is whether I would be happy remembering the person whom I once helped in my life, whether I would value myself when I look at my past, whether I would be able to bring a smile on my face appreciating the memories. And, the answer is YES.

Every single moment of my effort have been praised, recognized and remembered. What can I ask more? On a lonely journey called “LIFE”, these are the people who travel with you, might not be forever, but at times when you just need someone besides you. From the journey of UNKNOWN- STRANGERS-ACQUAINTANCE- FRIENDS- SOULMATES, my “TALE of FRIENDSHIP”is indeed a cherishing one!!!

Today, I would like to thank all my friends who have given me an opportunity to make a difference in their lives. Without them, my life would just have been a handful of events, it’s they who have given me a life full of memories worth remembering.

Every night, when I go to my bed, thinking if I am worth enough to get a peaceful sleep, I see smiling faces of my friends and that makes my eyes closed so that I wake up to see a wonderful morning the next day!!

This is Ashutosh, your FRIEND for life signing off….THANKS my FRIENDS!!

No comments: