Thursday, July 1, 2010

BALLZ!!!

Guys and Gals, well, you must be wondering what this post is all about…simple, it’s about BALLZ!!! Everyone talking about Spain, Portugal,Brazil and the Foot”BALL” fever is there everywhere..only I am the one who is not touched by this BALL!! Coz, my life has become a big BALL..People kicks it in the direction they want me to go….trust me, the matches of my life are more interesting than the football matches….

The importance of BALLZ illuminated my life during my MBA…When we were struggling for placements in the college, and the frustrated students including ME went to the Placement Co-ordinator to ask whether any company would be visiting our campus, his reply was “BALLZ“!!!

And, then, a friend of mine, we used to call her “ALLAH KI BANDII” (she always used to look up and talk to us) went to the Director of our college to settle this issue, when she returned, we asked, if anything materialized, her reply was “BALLZ” and when we asked the meaning of that, she replied “TWO BALLZ“…..So, that very day, I realized…everything is BALLZ…You just need to know the art of tactfully playing it…

Okay, coming to BALLZ, many of the people don’t have it…BALLZ to raise their voice for truth, BALLZ to fight against injustice, BALLZ to stand for the right!! BALLZ to their life….A life dictated and designed by others is a life worst than a dog…

Then, there’s literally some BALLZ, eye ballz, rum ballz etc..Sometimes, it’s a different BALL game and sometime, we all have a BALL when we freak out or party..so, you see..BALLZ BALLZ everywhere…aage se peechhe tak, upar se neeche tak…it’s all BALLZ…sar se leke paon tak…daayein haath se lekar baayein haath tak..there are BALLZ….

BEHOLD BALLZ my friends!!!

And, if someone accuses me of writing non-sense in a THURSDAY afternoon, BALLZ to him/her :)

1 comment:

Kinshu said...

true to the bone!! its all abt the balls! :)