Thursday, November 20, 2008

ROCKSTAR LIFE

"I want to live a life for sometime; I want to live everything within no time
Living my dreams keeping aside my worries, I want to live a life worth a lifetime"

A little bit of this and a little bit of that, a little bit of everything is all I want, that’s what makes my life a “Rockstar Life”. Not everyone gets a chance to be a Bill Gates making million dollar fortune or not everyone is born with a million dollar fortune. Not everyone gets to live with their dream on a bigger canvas, not everyone gets the adulation from everyone. I do not know what will happen in the future but definitely know how I can build my present. I do not want to live by fears, do not want to worry for the unknown nor do I linger on what others think about me. I neither want to be a demure face nor do I want a face recognized by all. I do not want my boat to be tied near the sea shore nor do I want my boat facing the wrath of the sea. I do not want to be loved by all nor do I want to hate all.

A life of few days but a life of innumerable moments, moments of anguish and pain, moments of sheer happiness, moments of love and hatred is all I want. A life not so long or too short, life full of music and a bit of emptiness, life filled with ambitions and a bit of restlessness, filled with fun and laughter and a bit of loneliness is a life I crave for. Life surrounded by beauties and sometimes besides unprivileged, sometime playing with the children and serving the old ones sometime. Driving Ferrari for a day and walking on the roads filled with dust is a life that excites me, a night in a cruiser and a day in an island, trekking mountains and discovering places is a life that I want. Shaking legs in a discotheque with girls sometimes and sometimes enjoying the music of nature in a chilling night in a desert is a life that will make me happy. Sometimes chanting prayers in a temple and sometimes experiencing ordeals with my friends is a life to die for.

All I want is a “Rockstar Life”, sometimes full and sometimes empty. I will find a way to my life for I want my life to be lived with all its glory. Why to waste time in cribbing when there are so many things to do.

"I want to live a life any day, coz I will be a happy man some day,
Days passing like wind so soon; I want to live my life today"

No comments: