Wednesday, March 25, 2009

“DIRECTIONALLY “YOURS…

It was neither a stormy night waiting to rain nor a night adorned with the gown of moonlight; it was a usual night after a tiring day for me unaware of the things to happen which would probably change my life forever. My life of practicality would have continued had I not met someone who changed the direction of my life. For the first time, I felt certain restlessness which had its moments of peace and ecstasy, waiting for someone became a moment of pleasure, and emotions took over my mind like never before. An inspiration, a guiding force, a never fading smile with an AWESOME charm to its persona, the person is someone who taught me to live a life with an exclamation.

Seems everything was destined to happen, just one fine day, my lady luck smiled and waived a magic wand and I wandering on the lonely roads happened to bump to a person who was definitely not in my book of “Would be Friends”. And, when there was an invitation to join them at CCD which includes one of our common friends, I tried my best to mould the facts, do a lot of reasoning to avoid them but as I said it was all destined to happen. The very fact that the person was dear to my two common friends; I tried my best not to be an addition to that list and be the third one in a row. But, once it started, our talks knew no end, it was an everlasting affair, and every talk was a cause for a new talk, the talks became a reason to our frequent meetings and believe me these were the talks which became the talk of my other friends. It was a strange sight for everyone to see two strangers bonding as if they know each other for ages. The person came as a soothing wind that put an end to my traumatic life, the mere touch of the person used to make me feel the eternal bliss of comfort and when the person used to sleep on my lap for hours, I used to feel the idyll, idyllic enough to see the person sleeping the whole night and forget the pain of my legs. I have no words to expound those moments.

“There were moments when our souls entwined felt the eternal love between each other and then there were moments of divine happiness. There were moments of pain and anguish and sometimes the moments of togetherness resonating in every moment of my life. Moments of beauty, moments of consent, moments of defiance, moments of love and amour, moments of separation, those precious moments have left footmarks in the path of my life and have written the untold saga of friendship”

For me the person is a desire that remains unfulfilled, a thirst that can never be quenched, a dream which is far from the boundaries of reality; an illusion illuminated forever, leaving me in an optative state of mind. After a constant battle of confusions, emotions, explanations and revelations, what remains is a memory, unfazed, untouched, treasured in my mind in the years to come!!!

No comments: